Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Friday 27 December 2013

twothousandthirteen for me and the previous

Assalamualaikum and a very precious day
today is 27 December 2013
wow..almost about a week to start my super senior year!
^_^

Bismillahirahmanirahim
today i would like to share my bitter sweet moment with my loved ones
yah I know everybody got their own stories throughout this year
so this year I think lot things happened to me
I really hope that this years doesnt vanished from my memories as well as their content
okayh where should I begin??

from the top to the bottom..
okayh first one about my Prefect Momento
actually this is my first year its like corny year
guys I will love you guys :
Qiss Shakira Sumayyah Anita Babat Milli Hajar Paen Faii
Alee` Tenggal Wan Aiman and Yoges
thanks for the moment that weshared to be a perfect leader
I learned much from you guys >.<
you correct me when Im wrong
love that moment so much hope that next year we're getting much harder and better :3



next about my Drama society
its hard to leave a side when someone needed me to be on stage
but forestto give me a lot of advice and he's a great teacher
much more drama king
Forestto syazni bunny mira qyss intan aiman badrul burger thaqif gogan penderk shakira nasirah
thanks guys
actually I want to be my dad
he's a good actor in his ancient
joy fun funny time with you guys
things I always remember in our reharsel is about sir and pishengg


next about my senior year
wonderful marvelous cannot say a thing but enjoyy the fun
seriously this year much more brng me luck
and every bitter turns to sweet
and every harder runs smoother
mostly I got flying colours >.< and hopefully It remain until the ends
on UB1 I got number 3 in the batch and i was granted to be in planetatrium with
all genius guys :3
thanks to Hjh Noraini for picking plugging my name and I was honour to go there
others:
azrai wan zai qiller arip zul acap cecep


about my adopted sister
yeahh really akward for the first time I got a sister >.<
and I dont know how it feels but now I know
her name is Fatihah Hisham <3
I love her as much I love my siblings
she's got a nice voice seems like her adopted sister laa kan haha
 cute and workaholic

then my classmates :D
4 Candy 2013
everything I had shared in previous post
chech thiss out : http://nowifeelyoungwildandfree.blogspot.com/2013/11/best-class-ever.html
yahh I really glad to be there with a bunch of awesome kid
my brain stuck with their brain andwork together and we stay unite wherever we are
love you guys till dead
if I were given a chance to be with them next year I will take it
oh God I really love to be with them :D
only them can understand me more than others
we're the first class who ever create party akhir tahun and changing present
and others classes trying to imitate us
their ideas was brilliant!



next about IP Summer Camp :D
love to be with my friends and the faci Abg Rahmat :)
to many moment we shared
they: umar anas rye min nad nazihah alya
always remember you guys
act this is my first time when unite with other SBP school
thanks for knowing me and be the best group ever
eventhough were not number one but top5 for me is better than be in 20th place


next
i would never forget about COC memories
actually this courses is about more ways to handle the hostel
so for my tittle Pen Ketua Exco Asrama
i would have to be there with Babat Rono and Aiman B


but we are separated in four houses so our activities are not together
but I really had a great day with my dormate there
thanks tyrah,iman, lisa, fatin, sab, ain, asma and syira


and lastly is about my bestie
who are there for me when im hot when im cold
im yes and im no im in and im out im up and im down
thanks for supporting me throughout my year...
Dayana, Malina Raihana
thanks for being my friends i really appreciate u guys..
although we're not in the same class but for me its good enough when you say hye to me everyday
hope to be in the same class again
:D

thats all my activities throuhgout this year...
Im enjoying this honeymoon year
soon i will engaged with SPM so hope I got married with 9A's
pray for me kayh!!
I would have a tremendously sorry for all my wrong doing
whether I  realise or not
thanks for everything thanksss twothousandthirteen!!
love yahhh...

ADIOS :3

No comments: