Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Saturday 28 December 2013

goodbye twothousandthirteen


So i guest this is the last post in 2013..
goodbye everyone
today I will go back earlier to STJ cause MPP have courses 
so I will forever miss 2013...

goodbye everyone
thanks for the 2013 memories I will always placed it in my heart
I want to have a great apologise to all of you wheter I realise my mistakes
and wheter Im not..
there is no such a perfect human in this world 
so believe me if you try to forgive others...
Allah will forgive yours too :D

okayh as you know next year is my super senior year
so its gonna be a life without play
and its gonna be life full of books and studies
have faith for that

and next year my determination gonna be big
I wont sleep in the class
no peeking no eating magee no playing and I wont do such a bad things
haha..okayh pray for me well kayh
and I hope a big miracle happen to me
and I hope I lives in a good enviroment where people studied most of the time
okayhhh see yaa in 2014

thats all from me thanks for reading and keep scrolling on and on
ADIOS :3

No comments: