Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Thursday 15 November 2012

I ADORE HIS SONGS NOT OFFICIALY HIM

I said to myself..." I NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE".Please somebody "LOVE ME".My life was so bored.ONE TIME, i went to Starbucks Cafe,I saw my ex-schoolmate. If you were me, you would regret to decline his CATCHING FEELINGs toward you.Now he was so handsome.He said to me ,"BABY, can we know each other again".My heart said "I will NEVER SAY NEVER to flirt that guy after 10 years we never connected"He said again ,"I love when U SMILE ... it will make me smile too..".He asked me to go to prom night with him next week.I said yes but," I had to go back home before 12..."   I asked my parent permission to go there.I PRAY that my parent let me out with my Prince Charming because I'm BIGGER enough to go there.He picked me up at 7 with his new Rambogeenie .He said to me, he would likes to take me ALL AROUND THE WORLD if I BELIEVE in his love...   He go up to the stage and sang me our favorite song, THAT SHOULD BE ME . He shouted to me,"My FAVORITE GIRL, please go up with me..." .On that time, we started our FIRST DANCE . That was the precious time that I ever met in my life...   At 12:55 night...i have to leave the ball room,but my heart pounding, "I will NEVER LET YOU GO"...but i have too..i will never forgot about that night that I STUCK IN THE MOMENT with him.He promised me to make me as his Cinderella and his only ONE LESS LONELY GIRL ...and we have our first kiss that night.i think I FALL in love with him again... I will never forgot about it.I wish I can go back to last December night.                                                      

                                                                                                                              -Justin Bieber SOngs-

#all right reserved!!! No copy n paste!!!

No comments: