Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Monday 12 November 2012

Hajj

Hye.... You know what??? The owner of this blog had really miss her mom n dad.... Its been a long time she didnt see her parent Since they performed their Hajj for the second time... I know its hard to be a daughter when your parent not home Really sucks!!!! Mmommy, Miss you damn much.... I alwayas make a countdown for you to come back... 15 days more through this suffer.... Promise to pray for my luck and sucess.... Ddaddy, Please always in contact With us at home.... Be good there.... Take care on mama... Get well soon from your fever.... Thanks for everything..... Pray to Allah ,may HE gives me gut to have this challenge.... Return to me soon.... Missyouforathousand years..... Dont forget to bring more tamar.... I really love them And my jubah also....

No comments: