Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Friday 24 August 2012

WONDER Day....


hello human earthlings...
want to know stories untold before...
well today was a very pleasent day for me and my beloved EX-schoolmate...
 SMKA SHEIKH HAJI MOHAMMAD SAID
well we get along or the other called gatherings...hahahaha
with me is dearest, 
Puteri Nabilah
Nur Zahirah
Kamilah Huda
Nurin Jazlina
Fathin Anis
Anis Mun

we get along eating spaghetti that PUT made for us as my special request...
taking alot of pic with my DSLR(pergh bajet lak minah nih...)
hahahha...
thanks for PUteRI for reserving her special guest...
well...
of course I never forget this day lah...
hanging with awesome friends kowt...
that's all I want to say... 
last but not least...
PICTURE SOUNDS BETTER THAN WORDS...

>Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go. <
Margaret Walker
 
     Me and my dearest KAM....

 DUIT RAYA!!!!
of course lah sape tak nak

 masing2 muke BahaGia
from pink...
Pu3-Nurin-Anis-dearest me

ayai capten...
die org memang suke pegang DSLR aku...

thanks lah korang buat aku bahagia hari tu...Good luck PMR...
kenang daku dalam DOAMU

No comments: