Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Thursday 23 August 2012

Hello There!!!!

hye sume...nilah setelah dua tahun create blog nih baru sekarang dapat edit...ni sume hasil titik peluh saya n my bestie....>Cik BalQIs BalQEEEsa...
    k dah kang die pulak kembang...

WHY I REALLY WANT TO CREATE BLOG EVENTHOUGH IM NOT GOOD AT BLOGGING?
a'ah why erk?....nilah namanya pascamodenisasi...kalo x ikut peredaran zaman nanti org ingat OF(old fashion...)hahahah...thats what you thou...real thing is...i love to write...this is the medium how my writing are been told...I relly like to see my friends do blogging...and jealous to them cuz they have nice thing to do besides facebooking when surfing interner...

WHO THOU ME CREATING THIS BLOG?
well....a friend of mine...want to now who? well she is well kind-hearted gel...thanks to her that helping me a lot introducing me to this blog... 

WHY THIS BLOG SOUNDS WEIRD?
weird huh?...not at all...its synonyms to me..actually, it was the combination with HUMAN and DIARY words...hahaha..i know its confusing and pop up quations mark on you...hahaha...I wanna make HUMARY as my friend to fill my bore life as you know, I live alone in life..but do enjoy read this blog...this is no blog.hahaha...

huhuhuhuh.....mengarut apew pukul 2 ni farah...thats all from me...hit the FOLLOW link and you will liking it as you surfing more and more...love yah...
  
      WHY?????



No comments: