Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Friday 26 April 2013

back to February

this is my current poems....
so enjoy

I wish that I can go back in time
like Taylor Swift wish to be
 in her December all the time
I wish I can but I know it probably can't

February means everything to me
month that I will remember the most
the month that we make love together
shared the needs...

You dont know how much
I regret all this while
for letting the lies bygone
I should've tell you everything
that will lock you inside me
after all these significant things happened

Or maybe its too late to let you know that
Im the one who fancy you the most
cause I know that there's been so much time
but I know that there is no more

Let me ask yaaaah...
do you believe in fate?
do you believe that true love
will make its own way?
do you?
believe me its true...

Im whisper to you throughout this stanzas
one day when we meet
can we greet in better way?
can we learn to love again?
can we together holding hands?
face the world without no doubt
if we meet,
I want you to start the conversation like
Im starting the conversation in the first tyme of
February



                                                                                                                             -MissWoeForever:3-

No comments: