Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Something ends because there is something better lined up in the future

Friday 8 March 2013

tough to me

Heyyy...
I just get back 
and felt want to cry about that late evening...
lost luncur lembing and no one could sent me back
no phone to connect
with mother and father working
it seems to the way I got to survive
and felt like DUMB..
and then LAOK...
and luckily I have my truth friend that care for me...

Thanks for you!!!
I never forget that...
that was my shit day 
>.<


that was the toughest day in my life
and I was proud to be me
I proud that I can survive that long evening
so then I cry...
yah I CRY...
dont believe huh..
Im not the type to get my heart broken...
and Im not the type to get upset and cry

but I will cry if I knew its time to cry
and that evening is the time...

No comments: